FAITH BIBLE CHURCH NEWS AND PRAYER REQUESTS Tuesday – 12/07/2010
With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints … and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel. (Js 4:2-3; Philip 4:6; Eph 6:18-19)
Prayer requests may be made (1) during Bible Class, (2) by phoning Pastor Don or Sandi Massey, or (3) by e-mail to
· We will attempt to send out urgent / emergency requests to each up-to-date email address.
· The prayer list will be updated on the web at: http://fbcweb.org/Doctrines.html for those who fail to receive notes & DDRs or who may be traveling or otherwise away from their regular computer.
· Prayer requests remain for up to one month unless a cancellation/extension is made or revision is indicated.
· Todahs remain for two weeks unless requested otherwise.
NEWS & TODAHS (Hebrew word for ‘thanksgiving’ to God)
Ø Please note: When the security lock is on, the external doors to the building must remained closed and secured while we are using the building. Do not prop the door open. Someone will be at the door to open it before and after class. Please make every effort to be on time so the door keepers can make the start of class - at 7:00 PM on Wednesday and 9:45 AM on Sunday.
Ø Building will now remain unlocked until 8:00 P.M on week-nights – until further notice.
Ø Thanks to Nehemiah for making copies of He Who Is Spiritual available for FBC believers to read.
Ø Books on the revolving rack are available to borrow or to keep. Books on the wall shelves may be borrowed and returned by signing out on the check-out list.
Ø An Adult Affair: FBC Christmas Party – Friday, December 10th at the home of Lee and Sandi Massey – 7:00 P.M. until … Feel free to bring an appetizer, dessert, or your favorite beverage, but plan to come fellowship with Pastor Don and family.
Ø FYI – Amy Hargrove will graduate from Southwest Missouri State on December 17th. Congratulations Amy!
¨ Todah for the Lord’s faithfulness in providing for our local doctrinal church
¨ Todah for the provision of a teaching pastor
¨ Todah for all the positive growing believers (overcomers) of FBC
¨ Todah for Karen who selects and leads our music & for Amber who provides accompaniment
¨ Todah for our deacons who keep things running smoothly at FBC
¨ Todah for Don Jespersen who copies & mails out FBC tapes & CD’s & for Bonnie Brown who takes care of books & pubs
¨ Todah for the ladies who teach Sunday school to the little people. Thanks Ruthie, Kim, Amber, & Patti!
¨ Todah for Emma Le for updating & maintaining the FBC web-site
¨ For all Bible/doctrinal-teaching churches, fellow believers, ICE pastors, & all grace-based missionaries
¨ For the missionaries FBC supports: The Roberts Family of Evangelical Mission Ministries in Mexico
¨ For our country – guidance, stability, & protection from terrorists & big government
¨ For our leaders – guidance, protection, & divine wisdom as they govern
¨ For our military – guidance, encouragement, & protection as they serve at home & abroad
¨ For our Pastor – guidance, encouragement, & protection as he prepares & teaches Bible Doctrine
¨ For Israel
· 12/05/10 Bonnie Brown - unspoken
· 12/05/10 Karen Croley – guidance & wisdom with business decisions
· 12/05/10 DeDe Seale – Sister, Marsha, for Drs’ wisdom & recovery from carotid artery surgery Thursday
· 12/05/10 Don Hargrove – travel mercies for Patti Hargrove
· 12/01/10 Kim Sumner – unspoken prayer for family, specifically for her girls
· 12/01/10 Julie Spencer – health & God’s guidance/wisdom for right Drs/treatment for family member,
· 12/01/10 Patti Hargrove – guidance re: health, family, work issues for co-worker, George
· 11/28/10 Patti Hargrove – health recovery for her mom & ability to be independent
· 11/28/10 JR Fischer – travel mercies for Irene & him
· 11/28/10 JR Fischer – travel mercies for Irene’s sister and niece traveling home to California
· 11/17/10 JR Fischer – guidance & financial provisions for friend, Wanda, as she seeks employment
· 11/17/10 Patti Hargrove – guidance in family issues for brother, John
· 11/17/10 Bonnie Brown – health concerns for husband Daryl
· 11/14/10 Karen Croley – God’s will re: American Legion Children’s Home & possible closing – financial
needs & placement for children if necessary
· 11/14/10 Patti Hargrove – healing for Amy & Drs’ wisdom re: ongoing health issues
· 11/14/10 DeDe Seale – for sister, Marsha – continuing health concerns & Drs’ wisdom re: medical
· 11/14/10 Dale Forrest – mother, Nancy – continued prayers for health & decisions re: chemo b/c of cancer
status change + heart issues
· 11/14/10 Jim & Elaine Wood - continued prayer for safety, strength, & encouragement for son, Larry, and
family during his deployment
· 11/10/10 Prayer for the Thieme family in the passing of The Colonel’s wife, Betty
· 11/10/10 Bonnie Brown
§ friends, Karen & Kathy for financial testing & encouragement as they deal with effects of robbery
§ client, Ann, diagnosed with pancreatic cancer – health & Drs’ wisdom
§ friend, Kathy Sue, with brain tumor – encouragement & Drs’ wisdom
§ friend, Jaquita – encouragement & Drs’ wisdom re: recurring cancer
· 11/07/10 J.R. Fischer – unspoken prayer
· 11/07/10 Cindy McNeely – continued prayer for Jackie Powell’s health & recovery